2012年1月16日星期一

International Women's Day!(update)


This is a picture created by Al Parker and is the centre of my inspiration. Painters only use very simple lines, without too much modification, though clean and simple , not too much color on it, background color and skin color and clothes color is same,Also showed a simple, clear.so,   I intend to learn from his style.





Woman of Choice

woman of choice from my brain, I would like to highlight the theme of the great maternal love, so I will design a mother is pregnant, the side looks like asilhouette.



Because it is only a draft, not very detailed work, very sorry.





my large size pencil


Today is week 4 monday class, i use 4 hours to finished this art work. i choose background colour is blue.color for  women i use yellow.the flower  use red. i spend many time to drawing the flowers.drawing the text is hard part for my painting,


final look like









没有评论:

发表评论