2012年2月3日星期五

Illustration Fridays Challenge #5 suspense


this nice art work from peng's flickr,Straightforward to show the artist's style, the curved line is very casual. Very beautiful colors. Painter didn't drawing the horses in the middle, but on the right side. Give me an illusion, like a zebra, but the zebra should not be black and white ?right? simple but useful to create art , I really like it.


 suspense

For this week, the word is suspense,I will think of  horror film. One wearing a white dress, long black hair, pale face is always watching at the side.So, my design like this, but I want to highlight the word suspense, I would drawing eye more look like Fear, panic.
first, i using brash tool drawing my  Subject, Followed by a Halloween haunted house in the background, with red color to highlight topic watching you.thanks,see u next challenge!










没有评论:

发表评论