2012年2月29日星期三

Illustration Fridays Challenge #8 Capable


Original art from a paperback cover
Illustrated by Walter Wyles
Year unknown

* Courtesy of Bryn Havord
love this painting so much. Beautiful use of color, sober and elegant, the heroine wearing a cool white shirt with a summer straw hat. Shows the painting's creation time, summer, and I really like the performance of the of the sky background first of all daysis blue, and finally add some white, so you can make the sky not too blue, but not beach integration.


A new word for this week, Capable.  let me explanation my three design first.
my idea about capable is powerful and Professional. My first design is a hammer, the hammer above my painting is a pair of fists, a fist is very hard, the hammer is very hard tool, both have the same meaning, hard-hammer and fists have capable.

The second is to highlight the chef's hat chef's hat to the higher level, said he, so I draw a hat  is higher, Demonstrated his ability.



My final last design is in stark contrast to a car advertising, car and elephants, if the car can pull the elephant show that the performance of this car is very good.







没有评论:

发表评论