2012年3月2日星期五

Illustration Fridays Challenge #9 intention







I like the painting because it is like a picture, very realistic, showing a lot of detail, such as fire reflected on the water, the hull of the burning can use different colors of red to draw the boat on fire.Painter to show the fierce and brutal of the war at that time.



Very abstract word, I just do not know how to performance because the word has a lot of different interpretations, I think a word is more appropriate purpose.So I designed three different ideas. First, boxing boxer thinking about different ways how his opponent down. This is his intention.The second is I drew a Hitler, and his badges of peace logo, and he did not want peace,  this is his intention, not true for peace.I chose the third one of the final design, a child  relieve herself anywhere, which is not allowed in the back with red painted a ban, and scissors.












没有评论:

发表评论